Wednesday, January 31, 2007

195

That's how many pictures I finally uploaded to Snapfish from my digital camera. (How sad is that.) I am having them printed and shipped to me, and am hoping that they'll arrive before Friday, which is when I leave for my scrapbooking weekend. I've gotten emails that the order has been completed already, so hopefully the postal service will get them to my mailbox quickly.

In other news, I am seriously considering applying for a job opening that just popped up. I am actually excited at the prospect of going back to work, believe it or not. The kids are older now, and I recently realized that my days are spent doing absolutely nothing except hanging around the house in between school bus departures and arrivals. I mean, I do the laundry and such, but for the most part, I do ... well, not much. It's not that I don't want to do more; I just have little motivation. That is completely and totally a personal problem, I know; but it doesn't change the fact that I'm not exactly overwhelmed with my life right now.

I think the best thing to do first is hit my knees and pray about this. In my heart and gut it feels very right, but checking in with the big guy is always a good idea, too.

2 comments:

Pez said...

Have fun at the scrapbooking weekend, Pley!

And best wishes with the job decision.

Beth said...

so how was the scrap weekend?