127
That's the number of scrapbook pages I completed at last weekend's crop. That sounds like a lot, and it is, but believe it or not it only got me up to May 2006. I'm still behind (like 400+pictures-behind), but this is the most caught up I've ever been. I even won a prize for Most Completed Pages. Alert the Pulitzer committee.
8.5
That's the number of hours sleep I got last weekend, divided up thusly: 3.5 hours Friday night (Saturday morning, actually); 5 hours Saturday night (Sunday, actually). I took five meal breaks at approximately 12 minutes each (the food was catered, so there was no prep/cleanup time involved; thank you, paid help). I left the hall for about 20 minutes Saturday afternoon to take a shower because I was feeling crop-grungy, then I left once more for 35 minutes to drive home and get some warmer clothes and socks.
2135
The number of minutes I cropped over the weekend. That's a lot of minutes, and it works out to what, about 35 hours? Daaaaang.
5
The number of hours I'm going to work on scrapbooks tonight. My friend, a Creative Memories consultant who set up last weekend's crop, is apparently a glutton for punishment. She's hosting a five-hour gathering at her house tonight, and I am apparently insane because I'm looking forward to it.
2.25
The number hours until Pey's Brownie troop gets here for our monthly meeting. Up until 8:15 last night, I had no idea what we'd do at today's meeting, but then another leader mentioned a Valentine's Day party. No working toward a patch or anything otherwise formal; just fun. Sounds perfect to me. Maybe I can catch a nap while they decorate cards...
Friday, February 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Fun at the Pleyhouse!
I bow before the Scrap Goddess!
Wow - you cropping queen!
Post a Comment