The Johari Window was invented by Joseph Luft and Harrington Ingham in the 1950s as a model for mapping personality awareness. By describing yourself from a fixed list of adjectives, then asking your friends and colleagues to describe you from the same list, a grid of overlap and difference can be built up.
Here's mine: Pleyton's Johari Window
I am looking forward to hearing others' opinions about me, so if you have a minute, please visit the website and click on a few words that describe how you think I am. (You don't have to sign up for anything in order to do this, by the way.)
On another note: K is doing a little better today. He slept some last night, and his arm pain now registers only about a 6 without meds. With meds, he says the pain is like a 2. The biggest frustration for him right now is that he's bored - books are hard to hold open with only one hand, video games are all but out of the question, and TV is "boring" after so many hours (which I completely agree with). Hopefully the arm will heal quickly and Kane will be back to 100% soon.
2 comments:
Aw, poor guy! I can't imagine going without my arm. I hope he recovers quickly!
I am so glad that Kane's surgery went well and that his pain is lessening.
I did your Johari. I think I will do it too. :)
Post a Comment