Monday, March 20, 2006

Happy Birthday, Ry!

My middle kiddo is ten years old today. I am not sure how on earth an entire decade has gone by already, seriously.

To my son: I am continually amazed at your warmth, your intelligence, and your humor. You are a light in my life - always ready with a kiss and a smile - and I thank God for sending you to me. Your dad and I love you very much.

So have a terrific birthday, kiddo. Here's to a few more decades under your belt.

Monkey hugs!

3 comments:

Fishie said...

I am dying to know what a Monkey Hug is!

The Vichy said...

It's where I stand still and brace myself, then Ry runs up and jumps into my arms, wrapping his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist. He calls it a Monkey Hug. I call it a backache in the making. But he's so darn cute I can't resist *any* of his hugs.

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Ry!