Monday, November 26, 2007

WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?

Okay, my last few posts have not received any comments, and I'm feeling very lonely over here. Am I not interesting anymore?

Granted, I'm not the most frequent commentator, but I do try. Katie, I know I've been remiss with commenting on your blog, but rest assured that I do read it. Every single day.

I also check the following every day:

Pez
Fish
Robin
Kimmer
Beth
Shelly
Doxie (where HAVE you been?!?)
Purl (you KILL me, girl)
Houston Dynamo (okay, not every day, but frequently)

...and a few others that I can't remember off the top of my head, but I definitely check them.

If anyone wants me to check out their blog, please post a link. In the COMMENTS section. That way I won't have to look at a depressing little goose egg every day.

Pity party over. :)


7 comments:

Pez said...

I'm reading you everyday (do you have a site meter?). Sorry about the lack of comments. I hope you keep posting everyday after NaBloPoMo ends.

The Vichy said...

How do I do a site meter? I'd love to know. :)

Robin said...

I'm here and read you everyday. I don't comment all the time, but I am here.

Pez said...

Go to http://www.sitemeter.com/. Sign up for the free basic meter. It will tell you exactly what to put in your blog template. Then you can check how many people are accessing your blog everyday (and their location as well as how they found your blog, etc).

Beth said...

I'm here every day too. You need to email me girl. I've sent you several emails and you haven't responded.

Glad you are kicking that ickiness you had!

Beth said...

Oh, I see you found me! :-)

Fishie said...

Gosh, I feel so bad now!

I'm looking at a couple of goose eggs too, but thought I like to tell a story and have others laugh, this is really more a challenge for me. Just to see if I can. Technically I've missed two days, one if you count that the post was in right after 12. I didn't think I could do it, but I did!

As for commenting, there's so much excrement I'm wading through, and I'm hesitant to blog it out. Perhaps I should anyway, but it doesn't make for interesting reading.