Today was a busy day at work. I'm exhausted enough to say I'm "bone-tired," and that's a whole lotta tired, y'all.
Nothing spectacular happened today. The store stayed consistently busy, though, so I spent 95% of the day on my feet. My feet and calves are jonesin' for the jacuzzi tub right about now. I'm about to get off the computer and indulge them.
Updates to follow within the next few days:
- Jay is about to be very, very fired
- Fish needs to stop dragging out her story, darnit!
- Pey will be 10 on Friday - slumber party imminent (did I learn nothing from last year?) [see post from November 10, 2006]
Sorry for the short post, but I'm an aching fool. I'm going to go upstairs and see if I can't change that to just "fool." heh
2 comments:
Enjoy the jacuzzi! Wow, has Jay gotten WORSE? Good luck with the slumber party--we've never had more than one girl over at a time.
Always happy to help!
You know, one day in drama class the assignment was to get the kids to use only their bodies, not their mouths (!!) to act out a particular story to music. I did not want to do this exercise, because I thought they would hate it. This is also extremely hard for elementary students to do. So I sat and told them the story that I wanted them to "tell" once through. I tried to make it a little suspenseful and build their interest.
When I finished, they clapped. I was a little taken aback, and said "All I did was tell you - I haven't even played the music yet!"
"But you tell a good story, Miss Fish!"
I shoulda been a Kindergarten teacher.
Post a Comment