Saturday, November 24, 2007

GO TIGERS!

In a heartstopping game, Mizzou just showed KU who was boss. I'm a diehard Longhorn fan, but the in-laws went to University of Missouri. Since Texas ate it the other day against the Aggies, we rooted for MU tonight. Never enjoyed a non-UT game quite so much.

On the sickness front, I seem to be improving a bit, but am still not 100%. And now Ry is complaining of a sore throat. Poor kiddo. I hate it when any of us are sick, especially the kids.

Not much else going on. We went to Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch today (at Kane's request, which is typical). The weather has been rainy and very cold, so we were all dressed appropriately for the frigid temps inside the restaurant. It's always chilly in there.

Earlier today we watched Spiderman 3. It was okay. Right now Kane and hubby are watching Live Free or Die Hard. I was going to watch it with them, but I think I'll head upstairs and go to bed instead.

Being tired seems to be my thing lately. Hopefully as I get healthier, I'll also get more awake. I know stopping the Nyquil dosages will help, too, so tonight I'm going to try to get to sleep without it. Last night I took it and slept until nearly 11:00 this morning - sounds cozy, but I hate giving up half my day like that.

For now, once again, good night. :)

No comments: