Monday, November 12, 2007

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

World peace tops the list. Since I'm pretty sure dh can't provide that, I'm going to start a feasible list right now. Be forewarned: most of these items are clothing, which scare hubby to death. But I figure if I'm specific enough, he might relax a bit...
  • This sweater, preferably in Beet Red, although White Chocolate would be pretty, too.
  • This sweater, preferable in Vineland Teal.
  • This one, too, in Spicy Orange.
  • This bra, one in white and one in black (they're 2 for $44), size 34D.
  • These, which are 3 for $30, in the boyshort style, size S.
(Pause for station identification, and to make sure all these links are working. Okay, moving on.)
  • These jeans, because they're affordable and look like they'd fit.
  • This, because I think it looks $tyli$h. But really, it's just a pur$e.
Okay, that looks like a short list, and it is. Rest assured I'll be adding to it soon.

What do YOU want for Christmas?

3 comments:

Robin said...

I still don't know.

Fishie said...

I'm after a DVR thingie. And dinner at a sweet little Italian place I found in Sugar Land.

Pez said...

Those sweaters are all so pretty!

I want a pair of crocs and some socks.