SOMEBODY'S KNOCKING. SHOULD I LET HIM IN?
Around 10:00 this morning, Watson showed up at my front door. He announced, "I'm here for some Wii!" and proceeded to come on in.
I'm not at all used to people just dropping by, and I must admit I was taken aback that he showed up without calling first. In his defense, I have mentioned from time to time at work that he should come over sometime and play Wii with K. I never thought he'd just appear on my doorstep, but then again, that's how he rolls. I shouldn't have been surprised.
He was here for about three hours, until K had to get dressed for his soccer game. The boys played and played and had a great time. It was fun to watch them.
Ry spent the night at his grandparents' house last night. He didn't want to come home this morning, either. Being the middle child, he was probably really enjoying being the center of attention for once. While I can understand that feeling, I really missed him while he was away. When he got home, I grabbed him up in a big bear hug and was overcome with emotion. I sure do love that kid.
This afternoon I dove back into the Grocery Game, which I've been neglecting for the past few months. I am quite proud of my savings today:
Shelf price: $133
My cost after loyalty card discount and coupons: $46.55
GG'ing rocks.
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You go, girl! Those are great totals!
And when did we all get so iffy about telling people who show up to come back another time? I am the exact same way - I'd have had the kid over all morning too.
That's amazing! I may have to break down and try GG'ing out.
Post a Comment