20 DAYS INTO NaBloPoMo
How's the posting going? Has anyone else experienced the frantic "OMG it's 11:30 and I forgot to post today!" thing that I've had (twice)? Right now it's only 7:30 here, but with the end of Daylight Savings Time making it dark so early, I think I may be more psychologically tired than actually tired. Does that make sense?
Work today was busy but overall good. We got a smokin' 60" widescreen TV in the store today, and if we can sell that sucker, we'll be sitting pretty. The store is overcrowded with furnishings, but I'm sure we'll make room by the weekend.
The kids are now officially out of school until next Monday. It doesn't feel like much of a vacation to me, unfortunately, as I've got to work part-time tomorrow and Friday. But I'm looking forward to turkey day, and having that day off is going to be heavenly for me.
Right now, it's Nyquil (because I can) and beddie bye, I think. Could I beee any more boring? Bleh.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment