Wednesday, September 05, 2007

YOU GUYS ROCK

You know, I've had some good friends in my life. I've even had great ones - tell-all-your-secrets-to, commiserate-with, closer-than-sisters great. But I must say that I never thought I'd feel that way about people I've never met.

Yesterday was a very hard day for me, and all of you were right there when I needed you. So to Robin, Pez, Kim, and Beth, I say this:

Thank you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

My world is a better place with you in it, and I love you all.

And hubby, for all you've done for me and for all the support you gave me yesterday through my umpteen desperate phone calls, I also thank you. You're my rock, and I can't imagine life without you.

6 comments:

Robin said...

((((((((Tracy))))))))

Thats why we are here. We need to stick together. I feel like I have known all you girls forever and can't imagine a day when any of y'all are not in my life via the internet.

And I know I'm not the easiest person to get along with either. I appreciate you all letting me into y'alls lives.

Go see what I posted on my blog and hopefully it will put a smile on your face.

Kimmer said...

When my first serious boyfriend dumped me, my brother (13 at the time), offered to go throw rocks at his house, or something. It really did make me feel better, even though I told him not to be a dork.

It's nice to know that people care, especially if you've had to deal with idiots/jerks.

Anonymous said...

aw shucks.

This is Beth btw. ssshhhh, I'm hiding. :)

Pez said...

:) Pley You reap what you sow. (Oh geez, I hope I spelt reap and sow correctly).

You rock!

Anonymous said...

LOL, Pez! :-D

Pez said...

I am always so paranoid about spelling and grammatical errors when posting comments here. ;)