In my last post, I thanked, by name, the people who'd commented on my Appearances post. I just wanted to add here that I am also deeply attached to several other online friends, including but not limited to:
- EvilAmy, who sent me flowers last year when I was on the verge of a breakdown. She may have saved me with that gesture, and I'm betting she doesn't even know it.
- Fish, who I met at a Steve Burns concert and instantly connected with. I'll always treasure the memory of her calling me at 6:00 a.m. to pray for Kane when he had surgery last year.
- Katie, who has no idea how much I admire her - not only for her strength in raising a large family, but also for her raw honesty. Knowing I'm not the only mom who sometimes just wants to be left the hell alone is strangely comforting.
- Shelly, who I really REALLY wanted to meet when I was in SoCal, and who has always been very supportive of me, no matter how whack I got.
3 comments:
((((Tracey)))
I wish we had been able to meet too:/
Someday.
Awwww, I'm blushing. I love you too! And hey, it's your turn to come out this way for lunch when you get a rare day off!
Please email me. I lost your email address.
Thanks,
Duane
Post a Comment