IT'S MY MOM'S BIRTHDAY
(By the way, I'm not talking about my mother-in-law, about whom I've been posting the past few days.)
Mom would have been sixty years old today. After lunch (which I'm having with Fish today), I plan to stop by the cemetery. It's very cold and rainy here today, though, so maybe I'll wait until tomorrow so that the flowers I bring have a chance of survival.
Happy birthday, Mom. I hope today brings you chocolate cake and tons of purple roses in heaven.
I can't believe that this is the 9th year we'll celebrate your birthday without you. I miss you.
Thursday, January 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Enjoy your lunch with Fish! You certainly could use the distraction.
I will continue prayers for your MIL.
Happy birthday to your Mom. {{hugs}}
I hope you enjoyed lunch with MissFish today.
Fish is so much fun to hang out with. Any news on when Steves new album comes out?
Post a Comment