IF YOU'RE A PRAYING PERSON, PLEASE READ THIS
My "amazing" Target finds mean nothing (see post below).
You guys may remember my sister Tnk and her near-fatal accident from earlier this year. She went through several surgeries and months of agonizing physical therapy, but I am happy to report that she is back at work on the police force and doing well.
Tnk made some good friends over the past few months, particularly with her physical therapist, Kimberly. Kim was with her through the whole ordeal, and pushed Tnk hard to get her hands working properly. The fact that Tnk made an almost perfect score on her shooting recertification was in no small part due to Kim's help and support. I had the privilege of meeting her when I'd take Tnk to and from PT.
Two days ago, Kim's 8-year-old son was hit by a speeding car. He was crossing the street near his home - in a 15 mph zone - when a woman doing 50 mph ran over him.
He has been in pediatric intensive care in a coma ever since the accident.
My heart is breaking for this family. They are a wonderful group of people, and they need our prayers.
Thank you.
Thursday, November 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so sorry. He'll be in my prayers.
I'm so sorry to read this. Prayers for Kim's son.
Post a Comment