THURSDAY THINGS
Hey, all. How's it going? Things are just peachy here.
Summer has officially arrived in the Vichyness household. The kids didn't make a peep this morning until 9:30, and even then they didn't come downstairs for awhile after that. P, who is having a couple of girls over for an "art party" (read: slumber party with crafts) vacuumed her own room this morning. I love how eight year olds think vacuuming is cool.
After cleaning, we lit a couple of candles in her bathroom so it would smell "girly." That was my idea, and apparently it made me the coolest mom ever.
So far this morning, I've accomplished the following:
- fed my husband
- drank my breakfast (I'm not a breakfast eater, so I have a Carnation Instant Breakfast nearly every day)
- cleaned the breakfast dishes
- dusted the downstairs
- vacuumed the house (sans Peyton's room)
- lit a bunch of candles
- bathed the dog
And it's only 10:39. Go me! ;)
Now I can't decide if I want to take a shower or wait and take the kids to the pool first. Pool sounds fun, but P's guests will start arriving shortly after lunch, so I don't know what to do.
Darn, I guess I'll just hit the shower.
Later, if I have time, I'll post about our mini-vacation, which included the trip to Oklahoma last weekend. It's been a great few days.
Thursday, June 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Definitely too much time on your hands. I wish I'd dragged you off to Grassroots training at the GOP TX convention. More on that later!
My husband likes it when "feeding him" is high on my to do list too. hehe
Post a Comment