Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Shout Outs

To EMT sis - Yay, you're a bloggin' mama now. Can't wait to read about all your Emu hijinks (once you're fully functional again). heehee

To Tnk - Yay for you, too! As funny as you are, I'm going to check for updates on your blog frequently, too. Props to the PoPo!

To Papi - I'm so glad I got you into blogging, too. Your writing talents are muy underappreciated - let's get out there and get you some exposure!

To T & J - Win anything this week? How's my inheritance coming along? ;)

To My In-Laws - Congrats, A, on your big court win! Boppa & Beaner - see ya tomorrow. C - uh, wassup? ;-)

To Kimmer, Shelly, and Katie - Thank you SO much for all the comments you guys leave on my blog. You make me feel so loved. ;) (((hugs))) to you all!

To Jen - I'm sorry I made you cry with my last blog entry. I lubs you.

To Diet Coke - You are wonderful. In fact, you're so addictive, there's probably some kind of illegal substance within your refreshing goodness. But I care not!

To Fried Cheese Sticks from Sonic - Simply put, you suck. My thighs and I hate you hate you hate you, you with all your tempting gooey goodness. Die!

To K's Science Teacher - You are evil in a whole different way. Go with the cheese sticks! :(

To All My Family Who Now Have Access To My Blog - Be nice to me or I'll run crying to all my Internet homies!

Quickie update on me, cuz I know you all care:

My arm still hurts. Not continuously, but continually.
I am bored with all the Accounting reading (but I plow ahead nonetheless).
Tomorrow my inlaws are coming for dinner, and I don't know what to cook.
But I'm a successful procrastinator, so I shall figure it out and amaze the masses!
(Amoo - if you and C want to come for dinner, please feel free to do so.)
I just issued my first official dinner invitation over the Internet. I feel so empowered!

And now, I'll leave you with this: Why does the light at the end of *my* tunnel always turn out to be a freight train?

3 comments:

Kimmer said...

Freight train, heh. I so know the feeling!

Hmm, what to make for dinner. My faves are always Beef Stroganoff, or boneless pork chops with balsamic cranberry sauce, or stir fry.

Pez said...

As long as you don't give your family the link to your "real" blog, you can still keep talking about them. ;)

The Vichy said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh, that I had time for *another* blog! :)