BWAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!
I haven't watched "Trading Spaces" in over a year, but OMG tonight's episode had me on the floor! I love whoever at TLC came up with the idea to trick Doug and Hildi - never were there two individuals more deserving of a prank than they.
In order to understand the title, you'll have to watch the show. Here's a quick preview for you.
[mwah!] to the Trading Spaces crew. You gave me the best belly laugh I've had in ages. Thanks. =D
Saturday, August 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh I missed it! I wonder if it will be on again today?
Trading Spaces has not been the same since Paige departed. I don't know if it was her air of whimsy, her ability to turn the language of design into the vernacular of the masses, or just the overall sense of nobility she provided to the enterprise, but I think it might have been that she looked good in tight t-shirts.
At any rate, the "practical joke" show was the first show I enjoyed since her departure. It was an absolute riot!
Papi, you need your own blog. Who taught you to write like that, anyway?
As for Paige, don't forget her jeans which were never quiiiiiiiite high enough. ;)
Post a Comment