The kids, that is. I had to wait outside so that the new driver on R & P's bus would stop, but K made it home just fine.
I'm sick to death of the bus problems. But darn it, the buses are there for a reason. I shouldn't have to drive the kids to school every day just because the drivers for this district are idjits. Plus, no one wants to see me in my robe and curlers at 7:00 a.m., that's for sure.
Hubby is having a terrible day at work. His boss is a numbnuts, and she is making his life (thus, our lives) miserable. Thanks for nothing, beyotch. Here's a novel idea: try a little more ... oh, I don't know ... communicating, could you?
I spent the day taking care of my sister (remember, the one who had ACL surgery?) and helping her out around the house. She always feels very guilty when people help her, but what she doesn't realize is that we're glad to do it! So sis, please, stop feeling guilty and worrying about any of us doing too much. Trust me, we won't do too much. We're much too lazy for that, ya know.
Guess I'd better get dinner started. Tonight will be a mishmash of spaghetti squash, ricotta, parmesan, ground beef, mushrooms, tomatoes, and pickles. Okay, maybe no pickles. That would be gross.
Tuesday, August 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment