OOPS, I FORGOT AGAIN
Forgot to blog yesterday. I did have a full day, though, if that's any defense:
7:00 a.m. - Discovered that the Saturn would not start in 30-degree weather
7:35 a.m. - Jump-started the Saturn (my poor Kia took the brunt of starting two cars in the cold)
7:55 a.m. - Arrived at local Wal-Mart, whose auto department is supposed to open at 7:00
7:56 a.m. - Called said Wal-Mart automotive department, who said they couldn't help me, but that someone should be in "shortly"
8:15 a.m. - Realizing that the Saturn had been idling for 20 minutes (I was afraid to turn it off, lest it not restart and strand me at Wal-Mart), I left and drove to another Wal-Mart
8:33 a.m. - Arrived at new Wal-Mart, where not one but two automotive department employees came out to greet me
8:34 a.m. - Determined that the battery had a bad cell and I needed a new one
8:45 a.m. - New battery installed, I was on my way to work at last
9:09 a.m. - After stopping at Sonic for a Diet Cherry Coke, I made it to work
3:45 p.m. - Left work to go home and see kids for awhile
5:05 p.m. - Back at work, because I had to close the store by myself because the scheduled kid quit! :(
7:06 p.m. - Finished closing procedures and locked up the store
7:07 p.m. - Hubby calls and reminds me that Kane needs a haircut before ROTC inspection today (Thursday)
7:12 p.m. - Pulled into driveway and unlocked door so Kane could get into car
7:12:30 p.m. - Backed out of driveway and drove to Supercuts
7:45 p.m. - Finished at Supercuts and drove to Sonic for late-night dinner
8:05 p.m. - Arrived home at last. Watched OU eat it. Ha!
I wasn't awake long after that, so I completely screwed up one of my resolutions already. Ah well. Happy new year!
Thursday, January 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wow, that is a busy day! Hope today goes better, and those darn kids stop quitting on you!
Hey, so you forgot. We forgive you! Now back to blogging!
How's the MIL doing?
31 days and counting.....
Where are you?!
Hey, we miss you here in blog land. We need updates. :-)
Hope things are well.
She's pulling a Doxie!
Post a Comment