Friday, November 09, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PEY

My baby hits double digits this year. Did anyone catch the plate number of the decade that just flew by?

Pey's party officially starts at 6:30 CST, although one guest is already here. The hellion from last year will be here soon, and as luck would have it, she's the only little girl who is able to spend the night tonight (three were invited). And I thought I had a headache
last night.

Pey requested two cakes this year - one angel food, and one chocolate with everything (meaning chocolate chips baked in and in the frosting). I accommodated her, then realized that my daughter is having Angel Food and Devil's Food tonight. Does that mean something?

Work went well today. I worked alone in the morning, then Watson came in at noon. We got a lot done around the store - that kid's a real workhorse. The store looks good, and the afternoon just flew by. Right now, Jay is there, as are Pho and Dubya. Dubya's still in training, which is why Pho is there, and also why we have three people on the clock right now. Ugh.

Maybe I should have her re-train Jay while she's at it.

Nah.


Gary comes home from San Diego today. I will be glad to have him back in the store next week so that he can help out with some of the crazies that I got to deal with all by myself
this week. Right now, though, I've got to focus on my baby girl.

Ten years, y'all. :(

5 comments:

Fishie said...

Happy Birthday to Pey! And much excedrin for you! One thing slumber parties always bring is STORY FODDER!

Pez said...

Happy 10th Birthday to Pey! A decade old!!

Happy Mother's Day to you, Pley.

Kimmer said...

Happy Birthday to Pey! Wow, double digits--eek!

Beth said...

Happy Birthday Pey!!

Robin said...

Happy Bday Pey :)