Sunday, September 30, 2007

AS THE TILL BALANCES

Fish, the till did balance - once I got there and adjusted it, that is. The new girl had paid out about $30 that she did not notate, so I just had to put that under Expenditures and Voila! Balance was restored.

Last night we went to hubby's sister's house so that the kids could play Halo 3 with my brother-in-law's XBox 360. They had a blast. That said, however, I absolutely refuse to get a 360 - the kids just bought a Wii this week (with their own money ... wow), and that brings our game system total up to around forty-seven. Let's see, we have the original Atari, two Nintendos, a Nintendo 64, a GameCube, an XBox (sans the 360), and now the Wii. Pey has a GameBoy Advance, Ry has a Nintendo DS, and Kane has both the GBA and the DS. If you toss in all the PC games we have, well, it gets kinda pathetic.

We do actually get out of the house sometimes, I promise.

Today has been fairly uneventful - among the five of us, at least one went to the grocery store and Office Depot, and did lawn mowing and tree planting and laundry. We also went out to lunch (Mexican food!) at Los Compadres - yummy, but gawd am I ever full. Bleh.

Tomorrow is back to the grind for all of us - hubby and me back to work; kids back to school. Next weekend should be doubly-good: it's a three-day weekend, and Saturday marks seventeen years that dh and I have been married. We've got some big plans which include an overnight at the beach while the kids spend the night at the grandparents' house. Heh, I can't wait... ;>

No comments: