Wednesday, March 14, 2007

QUICKIE

The weather today was very rainy and thundery and lightningy. Thunder freaks the dog smooth out, making her whimper and slink around and try to stick close to the nearest human. The kids and I eat it up because it's the only time she allows us to cuddle with her.

Kids are spending the night at the grandparents' tonight because I'm going with hubby on a business trip to Lake Charles tomorrow. It's just a day trip, but at least we'll get to talk uninterrupted in the car for a few hours. We're looking forward to it. Tonight the two of us went out to dinner at Chili's. I love their lettuce wraps, but one suggestion I'd have for the waiters is to always bring extra napkins whenever someone orders lettuce wraps. Messy.

Ry's birthday is next Tuesday. I have not yet bought him any gifts, but maybe that's something hubby and I can do tomorrow while we're out.

And with that, I'm off to bed. G'nite!

No comments: