Here in these parts, and maybe in other parts, too, there exists a shopping establishment called "The 99-cent Only Store." The concept is fabulous - everything is 99 cents. Or less, sometimes, which kinda makes the store name misleading. But I'm not complaining.
Their advertisements run weekly in the Houston Chronicle. Now, popular belief would dictate that with everything costing less than a buck, the store wouldn't have a very big marketing budget. But their ads are definitely eye-catching - and often funny as hell.
---
A few weeks ago, when David Beckham joined the LA Galaxy soccer team, this was their ad:
---
I wasn't sure if they'd be able to top that, but this week's Valentine's Day ad was a two-parter that made me choke on my coffee:

---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
Hope you all had a Valentine's Day full of Good Choices!
3 comments:
Funny!
Um, I thought we were gonna hear about a job, or somethin'. ;-)
HA! Those are funny.
Post a Comment