BUSY BUSY BUSY
Lots to do today...
1. Type up the program for K's guitar recital tomorrow night. I volunteered for this job because the programs from the last recital were very sad. Picture this - an 8 1/2 x 11" piece of white paper, all names typed in a rather large Times New Roman font, several misspelled names ("Go Tell Aunt Rhody" does not have an "e" in Rhody), misaligned tab stops (ooh, that is a pet peeve of mine), and the crowning touch: an old piece of clip art, which had been cut out of something else and taped onto the first draft before the copies were made. It was very 1982, let me tell you. I'm bringing the guitar programs into the new millenium. What a trendsetter I am! Who knew?
2. Take said programs to Office Depot and have 30 copies made. I really want to do color copies, but we shall see how much that costs first.
3. Use my Bath & Body Works coupon before it expires tomorrow. This is a "buy anything, get something free" coupon, so I plan to purchase a little gift bag for two bucks and get a $12 bottle of lotion for free to put in it. I love me a good coupon.
4. Mount Laundry, which will soon erupt if I do not get my bohonkus in there and shovel it down a bit.
5. Look up spelling of "bohonkus."
6. Continue wrapping Christmas gifts, but make sure to note what I've bought already before I wrap it. I've been shopping for months, and as such I'm sure there's some stuff in there that I've forgotten about.
7. Touch base with Tnk. Since her partner quit, I am constantly worried about her. I just need to make sure she made it home safely.
8. Go to the store and buy some bread already! Geez, we've been out all week.
9. Get off the computer and get busy.
Friday, December 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment