Wednesday, November 15, 2006

THIS'LL BE SHORT AND SWEET

I am not feeling at all well this evening. I am experiencing intermittent stabbing pains in my right ear, and I am unbelievably tired. It's the I-can-barely-hold-my-eyes-open-as-I-type-this kind of tired. That's pretty serious for 7:39 p.m., especially since my normal bedtime is around 10:30 or 11:00 on weeknights.

Quick recap of the day:

Worked on Tnk's house today - we took up the nasty lineoleum in the den, finished painting the exterior of the closets and the new drywall around the French doors, and shopped for supplies at Lowe's. We were only moderately successful in our shopping trip, as the paint guy couldn't match the sample we brought him; the door guy could not find an appropriate threshold nor a ball bearing in all of the store; and the cashier didn't know how to look up UPC codes on unmarked items (namely the threshold, which was going to be too big anyway so Tnk told them to just keep it).

Tree was kind enough to bring us lunch from Wendy's. I had a cup of chili, which was really good since I was already starting to feel sick. Plus it was cold outside, so the warmth of the cup felt really good.

I told Tnk I'd help her again tomorrow, but I probably won't be able to. One, I am coming down with something, and two, it looks like the Saturn has one foot in the grave (again). Hubby called on his way home and said that he kept having to shift it into neutral so it wouldn't die at stoplights. Yay, happy fun car shopping.

Off to bed now. Nighty-night.

4 comments:

Kimmer said...

Cripes, that sounds awful! Go to bed! Get well!

Robin said...

Didn't you just love all that wind we got?

I hope you feel better. My right ear has been giving me problems for about a week now.

Pez said...

Yikes! Feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon!