Monday, November 13, 2006

NEW FORMAT

Hello, all! What do you think of the new digs? I miss you guys on my sidebar, but never fear - I will fix my blog up to be just as linky as ever.

Not much to report for today. I did have lunch with my youngest brother (Tree) and Tnk today. I almost never see Tree anymore, so it was a real pleasure to visit for awhile. He is about to graduate from the Houston Police Academy (what is it with my siblings and their law-enforcement yens?) so he and Tnk naturally had lots to talk about. While I love a good story - and they ARE good stories, LOL - I couldn't help but feel a little left out. I have zero excitement in my own life at the moment. Oh, who am I kidding? I have zero excitement in my own life pretty consistently.

Yes, the kids and hubby are great. But I can't top a story about an 80-year-old woman in a bikini being arrested for drunk driving. Not every day, anyway.

Better get dinner started. Whoo, hold me back.

5 comments:

Kimmer said...

Super cute new format! I never got around to adding sidebar links, so I can't dig on you for that.

Congrats to Tree!

Pez said...

I like the new format!

Anonymous said...

Whaddaya mean your life has zero excitement? We have been groupies! And I bet there's another tour upcoming any month now! Get your Squeeee on!

And just for the record, I think I'm digging the boring old PTA ubermom thing. It's a lot more stable. I don't fall down a lot or shoot myself in the head or get into multiple car crashes or contract exotic diseases, and I'm learning to be fine with that. :D

Anonymous said...

Fish, I hope you're right about a new tour. I could use a Steve fix!

Beth said...

Cute new format!

Sometimes, boring is good.