NABLOPOMO DAY FOUR
Last night my in-laws hosted a birthday celebration for me. It was family-only, which was nice, although I do sometimes wish I'd had a party with friends sometime over the years. As it stands, I'm not planning to have any more birthdays, so I guess I'll die without knowing how it feels to have friends at your birthday party. Ah well.
I almost forgot to post today - Saturdays always throw me off. But since NaNoWriMo is not going to happen, I figured I could come up with something to write about every day for a month. This is a good month for that, too, as we have two birthdays and Thanksgiving this month. Lots to chat about.
Right now, however, I don't have time for a long chat. Hubby is taking me out tonight on a post-birthday date. We're supposed to go shopping for me, then go to Hooters to watch the UT game. But that game starts in two hours, hubby is not home from dropping the kids off yet, and when he does get here, he still has to shower and change. I don't predict much shopping tonight, but I may be wrong. I'll keep you posted.
Yay, something to blog about tomorrow!
Toodles.
Saturday, November 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Vichy!!!
Post a Comment