Pictures!
Here are the kids all ready to go trick-or-treating. L-R: K is a stick figure (more on that in a moment), Pey is a High School Musical cheerleader, and Ry is Landon Donovan of LA Galaxy fame:
.
.
.
Here are a couple of pictures of K when we turned off the lights. His costume was the hit of the night. :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you all had a great pumpkin day, too.
5 comments:
Your kids are growing too big too fast!
Great costumes! That stick figure is most excellent! What did K use? Those glowing necklaces?! Very original!!
Love the stick figure. I think it worked out great.
Let me say, I am glad I am not a coach or a scout leader or a team mom or . . .
I am totally ripping you off for the stick figure thing. That's awesome!
JJ went to work as Jeff Skilling. He had his suit, his money motif tie and braces, and a pair of handcuffs and leg irons.
LOL Fishie
All the costumes are great, but that stick figure is so cool!
Post a Comment