WHERE THE HELL IS MY BLOG?
The template loads, but there are no words on it. I can edit any post I want, but I can't see it after it's published. I can even see Beth's and Pez's blogs, but not mine. Heaven knows if I'll be able to look at this post, either.
This happens all the damn time with Blogger. Where can I find a more reliable free blog site?
Friday, August 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I can se it. :) Have a great weekend!
I can see it. When you go to view it, hit "reload" on your browser. See if that works.
As soon as I posted this, the whole blog popped back up. Like freaking magic. Beth, I refreshed and refreshed about a dozen times. It never worked. I even rebooted, came back and typed in the web address from scratch. Nothing. Never had a problem seeing yours or Pez's, though. Just one of those annoying things, I guess. :P
Can you see it now? I can!
Hee! Blogger is better than some, believe me!
Glad to see you are all there, not the disappearing blogger. Because really, if you disappeared? That'd suck.
You wrote: WHERE THE HELL IS MY BLOG?
I say, where the hell are you?! Update already!
Where is Pley-pley? Where is Pley-pley?
Post a Comment