Today I received a beautiful bouquet of flowers from none other than our own Evil Amy. I have really been feeling the love here lately, and I seriously cannot tell you how much you all mean to me. Without your support, these past two weeks would have done me in.
So thank you, Amy. The flowers are lovely - even moreso because I know the thought that was behind them. You're a terrific person. I'll try not to let that get out. ;)
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm glad to hear that Tink's improving. But how much must it suck to be in pain when you laugh, man.
There are no words for how I feel about the guy who hit her. Well, there ARE words, but I'm trying to cut back on that kind of language, you know?
Evil Amy doesn't always live up to her name, huh? ;)
I'm still sending prayers for Tink, I'm glad she's doing better.
How is Kane's arm?
LOL - "Amy is not Evil" reminds me of Dilbert and Phil, the Prince of Insufficient Light, the ruler of Heck.
I hope your weekend is truly boring, at least from the standpoint of crises. You've had your share and then some!
Post a Comment