Monday, February 27, 2006

Tagged by a Pez!

Four Jobs I've had in my Life:
1. H&R Block receptionist
2. Leasing agent
3. Executive secretary
4. Transcription supervisor
Four Movies I'd Watch Over and Over
1. The Wedding Singer
2. Shanghai Noon
3. Grease
4. Steel Magnolias
Four Places I've Lived:
1. Houston
2. Homestead, Florida
3. Austin
4. Spring, Texas (hmm, I'm seeing a rather strong pattern here)
Four TV Shows I like to Watch
1. Olympics (granted, this is … um, seasonal, lol)
2. Desperate Housewives
3. DIY Scrapbooking
4. America's Funniest Home Videos
Four Favourite Places I've been on Vacation:
1. Belize
2. Lowry City, Missouri
3. Miami
4. Florida Keys
Four Web Sites I Visit Daily:
1. My own blog, natch
2. SAHP Forum
3. Delphi Forums
4. Comics
Four of my Favourite Foods:
1. Nachos
2. London Broil
3. Oreos
4. Chocolate-covered peanuts
Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. On the beach
2. Spending the week at the Omni Hotel in Austin with my hubby
3. At the thrift store
4. Under the covers
Four People I feel sorry for because they're getting tagged:
EMTsis, Tnk, Evil Amy, Snapper

2 comments:

Pez said...

Steek Magnolias makes me cry everytime I see it!

The Vichy said...

Me too. But the scene at the cemetery where they tell Sally Field to hit Weeza kills me every time! LOL!

I also love Dolly Parton in this movie. She was perfectly cast.