Saturday, February 11, 2006

Public Service Announcement

The following Girl Scout cookies have been tested by a panel of experts (my kids and me), and have been found to be tasty and addictive:

Lemon Pastry Cremes
Thanks A Lots
Peanut Butter Patties
Peanut Butter Sandwiches


This has been a public service announcement from your friend in Houston. Be warned: If you value your waistline, avoid the above-mentioned evils at all costs. Straight from the devil, they are.

That is all. Have a nice day.

6 comments:

Shelly said...

Would you believe I have not bought a single box of GSC yet this year?
I must remedy that, and soon.

Katie said...

It's funny how they name GS cookies differently all over the country. We have Lemon Coolers, Do-Si-Dos, Tagalongs, Samoas, and All Abouts.

The Vichy said...

Shelly - I *wish* I'd forgotten. ;)

Katie - That is funny. I wonder why they do that. We used to have Samoas, but they weren't sold here this year.

Pez said...

Thankfully Jax's peanut allergy keeps me from buying a lot of GS cookies. :)

BTW,I do not have your email address...

The Vichy said...

Pez, I just posted a comment on your Sunny and Grey post. (I love your titles!)

GSC are evil. $3.50 per box, and they don't even hold as many cookies as a cheaper package of Oreos.

Mmmm, Oreos... :P

Katie said...

I think Samoas are the chocolate ones with toasted coconut on top. Now I feel like a rotten Girl Scout leader because I don't really know. Thin Mints all the way, baby!