We officially adopted Bailey on Monday, January 16, from a Scottie rescue agency. She is a Brindle Scottish Terrier who had been found wandering the streets in a town outside of Houston. She was obviously loved and cared for - when the rescue worker took her to the vet, they found that she had already been spayed, and had no heartworms (or fleas, yay!). They vaccinated her, so she is current on her shots. (Side note: I do hope she's not over-vaccinated - as I said, someone had obviously been taking care of her. Can dogs be over-vaccinated?)
Bailey is just over a year old. Her birthday is December 1; at least, that's what the Scottie rescue paperwork says. She's hyper sometimes, but the kids love that. Heck, hubby loves it, too. She sleeps on a blanket in our room at night, and is already housebroken (and yes, we know how lucky we are! LOL)
Welcome to the family, Bailey!
Bailey is just over a year old. Her birthday is December 1; at least, that's what the Scottie rescue paperwork says. She's hyper sometimes, but the kids love that. Heck, hubby loves it, too. She sleeps on a blanket in our room at night, and is already housebroken (and yes, we know how lucky we are! LOL)
Welcome to the family, Bailey!
8 comments:
Hi Bailey! WoofwoofBarkBarkBark!
SHe's sooooo cute!
Awwww, cute! Sometimes I find myself thinking about getting a dog. Then I laugh at myself.
Cute! Can I send you a red plaid sweater to dress him in? hehehe
Fishie, Bailey replied, "Bark! Barkbarkbark!" Then she licked herself. I'm not sure how to interpret that.
Evil, she definitely is cute and evil. Fortunately for her, the cuteness overpowers the rest of it.
Kimmer, that was SO me just a couple of weeks ago. But then we came across this puppy rescue website. We saw a picture of Bailey, and, well, that was all she wrote.
The moral of the story is this: If you truly don't want a dog, do NOT look at animal rescue websites. Seriously. Consider yourself warned. ;)
Katie, YES, please send a little plaid sweater! And I'll send back pictures of her in it (you know your kids would love that :).
Fortunately, Bailey is a girl, so when we dress her up there will be no gender confusion on her part. Which is always a good thing.
p.s. She weighs 22 lbs, if that helps with sizing. ;)
Bailey is a cutie!!
Post a Comment