Oh life, she cried, there must be more.
So does creating a blog so that I can comment mean I de-lurked?
Yeah, baby! I am so proud of you. ;)
*Waving hello*I do *not* lurk.(Well, much anyway)
*Lurk mode disengaged*I'm definately not lurking now. I now your sew proud that I'm posting.So...that's about all the typeaux I can right.*Lurk mode...engaged*
Hello!!I'm a little late to the party but hey, it's been crazy here too what with jumping on the blog bandwagon and getting others hooked as well.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So does creating a blog so that I can comment mean I de-lurked?
Yeah, baby! I am so proud of you. ;)
*Waving hello*
I do *not* lurk.
(Well, much anyway)
*Lurk mode disengaged*
I'm definately not lurking now. I now your sew proud that I'm posting.
So...that's about all the typeaux I can right.
*Lurk mode...engaged*
Hello!!
I'm a little late to the party but hey, it's been crazy here too what with jumping on the blog bandwagon and getting others hooked as well.
Post a Comment