Thursday, October 06, 2005

Fifteen years ago today


I married the man of my dreams, thereby becoming the happiest woman in the world.

I am struggling to find what to say next because thinking back on that day makes my heart overflow. After all this time, I still can't believe that he chose me. I thank God all the time that he brought us together. We are so unbelievably happy and have so much fun together ... sickening, aren't we?

I love my husband so much, and am so grateful that my life has turned out the way it has. He's my sun, my moon, my starlit sky. Without him, I dwell in darkness. That sounds weird, but hubby will know what I'm talking about [heh, so will his sister {hi, Amoo}]. Anyone else seen "Willow"? Then you will know, too. lol

Had to put a bit of levity in there. I was making myself cry. And I hate when I make myself cry. My mascara gets all runny and so does my nose. Nothing worse than a runny nose on your 15th anniversary. Okay, I'm sure there's something worse, but I can't think of it right now because I'm all sappy and stuff.

Anyway, here's to US, hubby. I love you so much, and can't wait until we can celebrate our anniversary this weekend.

[mwah!]

5 comments:

M@ said...

Nothing wrong with a little (or a lot) of sentimentality! Congratulations...and nice picture!

Marlene said...

Very sweet! Happy Anniversary!

Shelly said...

*sniff* Aw, that was so sweet:*)

Happy Anniversary, Tracy!

Kimmer said...

That is so wonderful, congratulations!

Pez said...

Congratulations, Trace!