Friday, September 30, 2005

One More Song I Sing (see previous post)

I can't believe I forgot this one. It always gives me a good feeling: a bit of melancholy mixed with excitement mixed with reflection. Would that be melanexcition?

Still Breathing (Duran Duran) - Actually, the entire album ("Astronaut") is awesome. It has stayed in my CD player for the better part of a year. This song in particular just ... wow. One line says "I'll burn this place to the ground ... I'm never going back there; I'm never going back there again." I guess that reminds me of the move we recently made from Kyle to Houston. Not that I ever wanted to burn Kyle to the ground. But maybe in my mind I did so....

Weird. I am. Seriously.

Can't think of any more songs right now, so I'll sign (or sing?) off. Ta ta!

2 comments:

The Vichy said...

No, the stupidest class song ever was ours - "Say You, Say Me." Can you say "cheesy"? I knew you could.

The Vichy said...

That wasn't a High School Graduating Class song, was it? If so, then yes, it was the dumbest. Otherwise, I'm sticking with "Say You, Say Me" as the lamest one ever!